Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

This First is the Worst

To all the dads out there - Happy Father's Day! One in particular, my dad, has been a huge support to me especially during this huge transition. My parents are usually the first phone call I make after a hard day at work.

After all the applications, waiting time, and interviews, I took a marketing job with a small business. I lasted 3 months almost to the date. What caused my quick exit was combination of things, but ultimately I knew I was not going in the direction I wanted to.

A huge inspiration for the creation of this blog was derived from the lessons learned at my first job out of college.

I'm still grateful all things considered. Had it not been for those three months I wouldn't be in the job I have now, understand the position many professionals are in as we speak, or be able to write this blog--and keep it up!

God really does work all things for the good of those who love him (Romans 8:28).

This blog post is solely to prepare you for the upcoming posts so I'm sorry if its scant in details. I appreciate you taking the time to read and I hope you're able to take something away from my life. As always, feel free to comment or sent me questions, stories, whatever! I love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment